01 December 2013

Created Under:

Personal Benefits On Death Of Paul Walker

Share

You all know that the famous Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker was passed away yesterday due to high speed car crash. Fast and Furious will not be cool anymore without him. I am sure everyone will miss him. 

One day he said something  

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker.

Read the full story Blinkfeed here
Whole world and his fans are literally crying out there meanwhile some people are using his death for their personal benefits. 

When I was just scrolling on my facebook news feeds I came across too many pages that names "R.I.P Paul Walker". Why is that some people are using the death of someone to increase the page likes. They are fascinated about getting too many likes and people commenting on their posts. This is bad . So I just searched for "RIP Paul Walker" on facebook. I got so many pages in the same name. I just clicked a snapshot to show them to you.




You can see that this list is so long and facebook should do something to stop this nonsense like deleting the unofficial pages named "RIP Paul Walker"

I saw something on facebook that makes me to unfollow a page. There is a Page Called Interesting Things. It used to give a lot of interesting facts around the world, but today I saw a video posted in that page on the title "Paul Walker Tribute" and the caption is 

"In honor of Paul Walker Is it possible to get this page to 1 Million likes by tomorrow?



So what I need you guys to do is: Like and Share this video. IN HONOR OF PAUL WALKER. R.I.P Paul Walker

I also clicked a snapshot on that video



He shouldn't have done it, and also so many of his fans yelled at him. 

By reading the comments he may delete that particular post, but I also embedded the post to this article.



Is this humanity? Using someones death just get promoted on social network. That page already got 7 lakh likes and still he wants to get more out of it. This is bad. If you come across any of the nonsense like this, Report it to facebook. If something is reported several times, facebook will surely respond. Please dont like such pages that will lead you to bull shit.

One more thing, Nobody cares about the guy who was sitting next to him and passed away with him. Who was that? The identity of the second victim, a male, has not been released by authorities; but numerous reports have identified the driver as Roger Rodas, the owner of Walker's auto-racing team, Always Evolving. 

Photos: Snapshot by Vaseekaran for Blinkfeed, Movies.Yahoo




Feedback

We would love to hear, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Tweet, tweet!