09 February 2014

Created Under: ,

Bye Bye! Flappy bird. Yes, We can't play it anymore

Share

Yes! Flappy bird distribution on App Store, google play and market place is to be stopped any time. According to the tweet from developer of .Gears who developed the game. He said I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore. In tweet. 

Thank god, Humans can be saved before it's too late. 

You know that the pillars in the game is stolen from supermario! At first even I thought that he is taking the game down because of the copyrights issue. It's not. This decision is entirely personal he said. The news comes one day after the game received a wonderful new update that improved its frame rate along with adding new bird colors and a night time level. Still it's easy to see how the explosion of press for the small developer has been causing stress.

Said Nguyen in another tweet, "I can call 'Flappy Bird' is a success of mine. But it also ruins my simple life. So now I hate it." He went on to say that he plans on continuing to make games. Despite what we thought of it, Flappy Bird is reportedly making the Vietnam-based developer around $50,000 a day in ad revenue.

Feedback

We would love to hear, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Tweet, tweet!