10 January 2014

Created Under: ,

Siri hates google glasses.

Share


It turns out that Apple's Siri isn't a fan of Google Glass.
Users of Google Glass need to tell their glasses "Ok Glass" in order to trigger them to react to voice-control features.
If you say the same to Apple's Siri you'll get some interesting responses,
According to reports, if you say "Ok glass" to Siri, you will get one of six responses:
"Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny 'ha-ha,' but funny."
"I think that Glass is half empty."
"I'm not Glass. And I'm just fine with that."
"Glass? I think you've got the wrong assistant."
"Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won't work."
"Just so you know, I don't do anything when you blink at me."

Feedback

We would love to hear, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Tweet, tweet!